Baking is an enjoyable pastime that can help bring families and friends together. For vegans, it can be a challenge to create delicious and nutritious baked goods without animals products – but it is definitely possible! In this blog post, we’ll introduce a vegan cookie recipe that’s sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. We’ll also look at the key ingredients and why they make this recipe so special.
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, cream together vegan butter and coconut sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, stirring until the dough comes together.
- Add in the dried cranberries and mix well.
- In a small cup, mix together almond milk and vanilla extract. Slowly add this to the dough, stirring until it is well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop the dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Enjoy!
Each cookie contains approximately
- 115 calories,
- 7.3g of fat,
- 12.3g of carbohydrates,
- 0.8g of protein,
- and 1.9g of fiber.
making them an excellent snack. cookies can be just as delicious. This cookie recipe is easy to make, nutrient-rich. It’s perfect for special occasions or just a treat on a special day. Regardless of whether you’re vegan or not, this recipe is sure to please everyone!