Potato dish containing roasted potatoes, garlic, and fresh herbs.
- 2 pounds of baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes until well coated.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the minced parsley.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
One serving of this vegan potato dish contains approximately
- 135 calories,
- 6.5g of fat, 1
- 8g of carbohydrates,
- 3g of protein,
- and 2g of fiber.