Here’s a tasty a dinner recipe that is low in salt.
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup of frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the quinoa, black beans, red pepper, and frozen corn.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, chili powder, and cumin. Stir the mixture until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
One serving of this vegan dinner recipe contains approximately
- 153 calories,
- 6g of fat,
- 21g of carbohydrates
- 7g of protein,
- and 2.3g of fiber.