Try this vegan dinner recipe featuring savory mushrooms and fresh herbs.
- 1 pound of cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of minced fresh parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they are browned and beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook for an additional minute, then stir in the minced parsley.
- Serve the mushrooms over cooked quinoa or your favorite grain and enjoy!
One serving of this dinner recipe contains approximately
- 113 calories,
- 7g of fat,
- 8g of carbohydrates,
- 5g of protein,
- and 2g of fiber.