- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of water
- 1/2 cup (80 grams) of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (80 grams) of sliced olives
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 grams) of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 grams) of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake them for 8-10 minutes, or until they are toasted and crispy.
- In a medium-sized pan, heat the water over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms, olives, and garlic to the pan and sauté until the mushrooms are tender and the garlic is fragrant, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the oregano, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Serve the garlic, olive, and mushroom mixture over the toasted bread slices. Enjoy!
This recipe yields about 2 servings, and it can be easily doubled or tripled to serve more people. You can adjust the seasonings to taste and feel free to add in any additional ingredients that you like. This dish is a tasty and nutritious option for vegans, and the toasted bread adds a crispy and satisfying texture to the dish.
Here is the nutritional information for one serving of the recipe, based on the ingredients listed above:
- Calories: 170
- Total fat: 8 grams
- Saturated fat: 1 gram
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
- Sodium: 400 milligrams
- Total carbohydrates: 23 grams
- Dietary fiber: 3 grams
- Sugars: 2 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
This nutritional information is based on the assumption that the recipe yields 2 servings, and it does not include any additional toppings or condiments that you may choose to add. Keep in mind that the actual nutritional content of your dish may vary depending on the specific ingredients and quantities that you use.