- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (1 package)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes, or until it becomes foamy.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture and olive oil to the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for about 5-7 minutes, or until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a towel or plastic wrap, and let it rise in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to your desired thickness and shape. Transfer the dough to a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Add your desired toppings and bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your homemade vegan pizza dough! You can store any leftover dough in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze it for later use. Just thaw the dough in the refrigerator before using it.