Bell Pepper & Red Onion Noodles
This is a very easy and reasonably quick to make recipe.
- frying pan
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cup of water
- 1 sash Medium Noodles
- add water, herbs mixed to the pan for 4 minutes until the water is boiling at gas mark 6
- add garlice and onion to the pan at 2 minutes.
- after 4 minutes add your peppers to the pan. and cook through for another 3 minutes.
- add your noodles to your pan and lower your cooking heat for 5 minutes mixing the noodles into the reast of your mix.
- Add any other seasoning of your choice.
I hope you will enjoy this recipe, it is one of my weekly staples because it’s so tasty.